Thursday, December 24, 2009

tis the season....

I love Christmas!!! There is just a special spirit about it that just makes me happier. I love that this special time as been set aside all over the world to remember the birth of the Savior of the World. To feel and know the love that He has for us! I love giving people presents and i love watching them open them knowing they will love them! I love feeling the excitement that the little children have for Santa Clause to come to their house and leave presents under the tree. There is just a feeling in the air that makes you want to be a better person and make everyday of the year Christmas for your family and friends. I LOVE IT!!! It makes me want to be able to get everyone i know something awesome for Christmas, or make them something!!! I love Christmas Carols and the happiness that they put in the spirit around me! I love little boys who love Christmas so much that they go around singing "jingle bells, jinble bells" because that's the only part they know. I love everything about Christmas!!! I love most of all our Savior Jesus Christ who was born to Mary and came into the world to "bring to pass the immortality and eterenal life of man"! That He loves all of us so much that he came to the world. ( i can't even comprehend that love yet) He gave us the opportunity to come here and prove our love to Him and His father! To live a righteous life and be able to return to His presence one day to feel the Happy magic spirit of Christmas for Eternity!!!

No comments: