Monday, August 13, 2012

again.....

....okay so it's happening again.  My hair is gonna have to be cut....remember the 90's rocker phase?  yeah, well i made it past that this time with some layering from gina jill....but i have officially had enough of it...so i'm gonna chop it off this week. 

lemmee tell you why....i know you were itching with anticipation....so here it is:  i have been growing my hair out for the longest "just in case" i happen to meet the man of my dreams and got married...and lets be honest i've only been planning my wedding since i was 14...so no pressure right?  well i was thinking the other day about how a wedding is supposed to reflect the couple...now i'm a pretty simple rustic chick and most of my ideas go along with that...and how my hair isn't really gonna matter....that no matter what it's gonna be awesome because we're both gonna be there...so if my hair is short when i get married....so what....it'll be short...but it'll still be just as cute and maybe even cuter because it will be more me....

now....back on track.....

it is currently about mid back....and i wish i had a picture to show on here, but i'm definitely not gonna stop this post just to take a picture...soooo...y'all will just have to deal...but what i can provide is the "inspiration" and in this instance i used that term loosely....because the picture i really wanna to take to the chick is incognito, but i swear i pinned that sucker!  so we will have to settle for 3 different ones that i'm literally gonna go in and show the pictures...and just say combine these....have fun!

So this one i think i like just because its a little curly...which my hair does naturally so i thought would be good i guess....but i think i deleted this one from my photo list....who knows.
 

 this one i really like the length (i think) and it's just cute...sue me
I think i've done this one before....why not add a little dimension...right?














This one i absolutely....LOVE LOVE LOVE....i think it may be a little short for me to pull off...but i really like it.....and i'm singing in a fundraiser on saturday so it can't be absolutely horrible...right?

So their is the selection....i realize that its basically the same hairstyle styled 3 different ways (you're welcome gina) but they look different...and she'll know kinda what i wanna pull off....which is good.

So hopefully when the deed is done i will get back with a picture for yall...you know for the 2 people who read this blog...but you know...just in case....who knows...maybe one day it will go viral!  lol...here's to dreamin, right....lol....for the record...not really a dream...

anyways....until next time....here's to keeping it real!

1 comment:

Kristin Youngblood said...

I love the first and the last one! You are gonna look so awesome with that do! I am thinking about a drastic cut myself. Not quite as sure, but I am getting there, good luck hope you love it! :)