Wednesday, March 24, 2010

jealousy.....

i don't want to be....but i am! i can't help it. i want something so bad and i see everyone else getting it, and it makes me jealous because i want it too! alas, it is not my time. i must be patient and wait for the right time and the right person. i know it will happen one day, but its still hard, when i don't want to be jealous of all my friends whom i love dearly. it sucks. but i want to feel what they feel i want someone to love me so much it hurts, and i want to love like that too. to have that kind of love, what a blessing. to know that if i'm having a bad day that person wants to make it better. that if i just need to hear their voice, even if its the butt crack of dawn or midnight thirty, they're there. i want to have that in my life and be that for someone, it still all comes down to jealousy!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

i totally know what you mean. even though i have my someone, i still know what you mean. for me, i'm jealous of people who got married in 4 months instead of my 14. or people who are having children, which i want badly, but have to wait to get married! i think it's natural to be "jealous." but i think we all have to say to ourselves: my time will come, and when it does, it will be the best thing ever! i think we have to also keep reminding ourselves that our Heavenly Father wants the best for us, and come on, do we honestly think He's gonna let us down? i love you rachael, and i want the best for you, and i know you'll have it!

Rach said...

thanks clauds! you stinkin rock! Let me know the for sure date, and i'll plan on coming up for your reception!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Hey, saw your comment on my PR post. First, I want to say that after reading this post--I could relate "back in the day." I wondered if I'd ever find love, and I did. I hope you can feel the peace you need:)

Second, thanks for your kids words. I see you also follow Emma Jo, my dear friend from high school. Do you know her or stumble upon her blog?

Third, post on my giveaway and you may win a print of your choice! Thanks for following me:)

Fourth, keep practicing photography, work hard, it will come:)

I sure have lots to say....
Kristen