Tuesday, April 27, 2010

milk mishap.....

there i was...lacking the milk for my cereal. no big deal, i will stop and get it from shop rite! In and out in less than 3 minutes...i am quite proud! get in the car, open the milk........POOF!!!!!!....ah yes, the milk has decided that it wants to give me a hug! It gets all over my pants down in my seat, all over the steering wheel, all over my keys....and what do i do you might say? well i just poured it in my cup of cereal put the cap back on and made my way home....going to work is hard enough...add feeling like you peed your pants and it being sticky and you don't really care anymore! i went home through the morning school traffic at glhs and changed---dried my shirt with a blow dryer put on different pants and shoes and made my keys and seat not so wet or sticky...and then what did i do? well what any self respecting person might have done....i sucked it up and went to work!!!
{mind you this would have been a good excuse to just not go....y'all should be proud}

2 comments:

Eva said...

That stinks about your milk. too bad. I've got a good one for you... Jessie's little Kira woke up after a nap but didn't start crying so she and Ian just left her in her room for a while. Finally they went in to see what she was up to, and they found that she was painting her crib with fresh poop.

Unknown said...

did anyone notice that you smelled like sour milk from drying it with the blow dryer? if not..then it was a success! :)