Friday, July 30, 2010

inspiration...

okay, so sort of.  so lately i've been at odds lately with my hair.  it's at the stage where it's neither short nor long, just annoying!  so i've been trying to decide what i want to do with it.  I mean i could let it grow out and then just be annoyed with it all over again, and then ask people why they ever let me wear it long when it looked so awful.  but there is the incertainty that i never know when i'm gonna get married and i kinda want to have longer hair for that, but at the same time....it's so totally not me.  so here is how i'm thinkin about getting it cut:
Mia Michaels
this is a picture of none other than Mia Michaels a judge on So You Think You Can Dance --which i LOVE!!  She's an amazing choreographer!  I just love her hair!  She's just this funky chick that i can relate to and just tells it like it is....luv it!

Now there are pros and cons to this hair cut.  It's pretty much a cross between reverse mullet and a mohawk.  short on the sides long on the top, i'm not quite sure in the back...probably short...but i think its awesome!

pros:  it looks awesome, if i get tired of the swoop in the face i can hawk it.  i can slick it.  It's pretty versatile!

cons:  it's crazy shorter than i've ever done!  If i don't like it, it doesn't go away!  I'm afraid i don't have the bone structure for it!

So is it too crazy for the crookster?  Is it too outrageous as an LDS Woman? 

Note:  I would not dye my hair.  I think it has enough "natural" highlights that it will be okay

So what do you think?  I need feedback people!!!

No comments: